It looks like you don't have flash player 6 installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.
• To examine and implement initiatives to reduce vehicle related injuries
• Staff Sergeant Joe Garvey – Niagara Regional Police Service
• Linda Beyer – Niagara Region Public Health, Niagara Region Road Safety Committee
• Nigel Evans – Port Colborne High School
• Natalie Zeitoun – Ontario Ministry of Transportation
• Marian Landry – Niagara Region Public Health
• Lori Recine – Lakeshore Catholic High School
• Petar Vujic – Region of Niagara
• Ron Hanson – City of Port Colborne
Committee Project Objectives:
1) To coordinate a series of safe driving messages and initiatives through a youth communication plan
2) To coordinate a “Think of Me” Envelope Campaign
3) To implement complementary strategies stemming from the results of two local road safety studies
4) To coordinate a Spring Cycling Campaign
There is a need for comprehensive amd collaborative road safety initiatives spanning all ages based on local statistics from ED visits, police stats, complaints, etc. This sub-committee is well-positioned to make a strong impact.